While you are welcome to sit back and enjoy our amazing speakers and content throughout the week,
Fintech South is not intended to be a spectator sport. Here are a few ways to be a part of the action!
Most of our agenda sessions are live and interactive, designed for audiences to ask questions of our speakers or respond to live polls. And if you are a fintech thought leader with an idea for a compelling session for the audiences at Fintech South, then let us know before the August 28 deadline by submitting a speaking request.
A Fintech South sponsorship provides significant opportunities to generate brand awareness, meet new potential partners and clients, and drive business value. Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your company on our stages and in our virtual expo for a global audience of fintech leaders.
Are you a journalist covering the fintech space? Or an industry organization interested in co-marketing opportunities? Become a Fintech South media partner.
And we are famously gracious hosts at Fintech South. Be prepared for some unexpected and fun Atlanta-flavored experiences throughout the week that will make you feel like you are having dinner and drinks with 2,500+ of your closest fintech friends at the newest hot spot on Peachtree Street.
Read about all of this and more below, and then reserve your spot at Fintech South 2020!
For All the Right Reasons: Become a Fintech South Sponsor
The Right Audience
Fintech South 2020 will 2,500+ fintech leaders from around the world. It’s the best of the thriving ecosystem in Georgia, along with an expanded audience from other fintech hubs in the US and globally. Whether from our virtual stages, on our new blog, or in networking opportunities throughout the week, you’ll have access to the right audience.
The Right Connections
Sharing a convention space, in-person or virtually, with thousands of industry colleagues is only valuable if you’re able to connect with the people within the crowd that are aligned with your objectives. Our virtual expo and networking platform will match you to other attendees based on both common interest and intent to make the right connections.
The Right Results
We can provide your organization with a customized sponsorship package to achieve your highest priority objectives, including:
- Building brand awareness – on this website, on the virtual event platform, and on our stages with video ads,
- Sharing thought leadership – from our stages, by hosting an agenda track, with on-demand videos of your sessions, and on our new blog,
- Generating sales leads – with powerful tools for identifying and connecting with the right prospects,
- Building relationships with existing clients – invite them to your booth or work with us to host a private event,
- Meeting potential new partners – search or filter the attendee list or let our AI-powered matchmaking do it for you, and
- Recruiting top talent – through 1-on-1 networking and at the Fintech South Job Fair.
Join our growing list of top-tier sponsors. Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Share Your Insights (and Enjoy the Spotlight) on Our Virtual Stages
Want to speak at Fintech South 2020? Here are some guidelines for our open Call for Content:
- The Fintech South Content Committee will evaluate proposals as they are received and will confirm speakers on a rolling basis through early September 2020.
- To provide the best and most relevant content for our audiences, we are taking a fresh look at our agenda. Some but not all confirmed speakers from our planned in-person event in April will be reconfirmed for the virtual summit on October 5-9.
- Speakers will be sourced from both outbound invitations and evaluation of inbound proposals. Successful proposals will be chosen on the merit of the idea and the speaker(s) involved in the proposed session. We will feature speakers from both sponsoring and non-sponsoring organizations.
- All content must be original and created specifically for Fintech South.
- Design your proposal to support the content themes we are planning for this year’s summit.
- Our goal is for the speaker faculty at Fintech South to be representative of the world around us. Thus, please consider diversity when choosing speakers for your proposal. Diversity means having a range of people with various racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds and various lifestyles, experience, and perspectives.
- Please avoid overt sales pitches. Your session will be most effective if it inspires, entertains and informs the audience.
- You, the session host, are responsible for delivering your session as proposed, and we’ll support your efforts to make it a success.
- The Fintech South Content Committee must approve all speaker confirmations, including replacements for any speaker cancellations.
- All speakers receive a complimentary registration to Fintech South.
The deadline for new content submissions is Friday, August 28, 2020.
Help Us Tell Our Story
Looking for the global leaders who are making news today and shaping the future of financial technology? Partner with Fintech South for access to 250+ high-profile speakers, 60+ hours of agenda content, networking with 2,500+ global attendees and more!
Media partners enjoy free passes to Fintech South in exchange for editorial and cross-promotional opportunities. Custom agreements are available tailored to serve your unique needs, including co-marketing press releases, social media content, email communication, banner ads, group discount codes and podcast or radio interviews.
Complimentary press passes are available to members of the media. To request a pass, please complete our media partner request form below, including a brief overview of the publication(s) you will be representing at Fintech South. Conference representatives are available to assist coordinating media interviews with all speakers and event participants.
Interested in becoming a Fintech South media partner? Want to request a press pass? Please apply below.
Like Having Dinner and Drinks on Peachtree Street with 2,500+ of Your Closest Fintech Friends
We have a few tricks up our virtual sleeves. In addition to wall-to-wall fintech, we want Fintech South 2020 attendees to feel like they’ve made a visit to our favorite city. Throughout the event, we’ll introduce you to the people, places and culture of Atlanta. Watch this space!