We're serving up fintech insights before, during and after the week of Fintech South 2020
Before: Check out our new blog for the latest news and commentary from the organizers of Fintech South, our speakers and sponsors, and the fintech industry as a whole.
After: Registered attendees will have access to the full catalog of session videos for on-demand viewing after the event.
Content Themes We're Exploring
- As we move toward recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting economic fallout, what is the “next normal” for the way people shop and manage their financial lives, both in terms of consumer behavior and the application of technology?
- How can fintech tools enhance consumer financial health?
- How has fintech served small businesses through these challenging times?
- How will consolidation from recent mega-mergers (FIS, Fiserv, Global Payments, Truist, etc.) impact the landscape of the financial services industry?
- What about M&A trends with unicorn fintech startups (Credit Karma, Plaid, etc.)? Who will be next big exit?
- Given the renewed national focus on the problem systemic racism (Black Lives Matter, etc.), how are the fintech and tech industries addressing their own diversity challenges?
- How has Atlanta emerged as an important global fintech hub, and what is its role on the world stage?
Do you have thought leadership to share on one of the themes above, or a new topic not listed here? Please let us know.