Showcase Your Tech
One of the highlights of FinTech South is Innovation Alley. Located from the 50 yard line to the end zone, Innovation Alley will feature 90+ startups, international companies, premium sponsors, and exhibitors.
Innovation Alley is a great place to showcase your company’s innovative FinTech products or services to 1400+ attendees across multiple industries. The layout consists of 6ft table displays and 10x10 exhibit space. Breaks and breakfast will be located in Innovation Alley for increased exposure and networking opportunities.
If you are interested in participating in Innovation Alley, please contact Kyle Ross at TAG.
The Fintech South Innovation Award is an annual prize orchestrated by the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) that recognizes innovative U.S. fintech startups with ties to Georgia.
Startups selected participate in a four-week Education and Mentoring program beginning March 28th. On April 18th, all of the participating startups will compete as part of a “pitch night” with three finalists selected to present their innovation at FinTech South on April 23, 2019 at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
The winner of the Fintech South Innovation Challenge receives:
- $50,000 cash award
- Up to $5,000 worth of tax, assurance or advisory services from the CPAs and Advisors at Cherry Bekaert LLP
- Admission into the ATDC Accelerate program for one year free of charge. Current ATDC Accelerate or Educate companies will have fees waived for one year.
2019 FinTech South Innovation Challenge Participants
- Arcanum (Athens, GA) – secure password management with innovative interface that helps financial organizations, banks and online merchants.
- Agora Services (Atlanta/New York) – cloud-enabled service that helps community, credit unions and regional banks ramp up their digital experience.
- CapWay (Atlanta, GA) – online banking and financial literacy app that aims to help the unbanked and underbanked.
- IvyLender (Atlanta, GA) – small business lending platform and marketplace that matches applicants and lenders.
- MaxRewards (Atlanta, GA) – mobile app that helps users maximize credit card reward opportunities.
- Stackfolio (Atlanta, GA) – online marketplace for loan trading, offering a completely digital transaction process that does not require human brokers.
- Ternio (Atlanta, GA) – offers BlockCard, a cryptocurrency debit card, allowing card holders to spend their cryptocurrencies anywhere major credit cards are accepted.
- WorldWatch Plus (Atlanta, GA) – provides a secure and easily-integrated KYC/CDD compliance solution that reduces fraud and reputation risks while lowering operational costs.
- QwikCheck (Atlanta, GA) – cloud-based self-checkout system to improve customers’ retail experience and customer loyalty.
- Birch Global (Atlanta, GA) – product Dinote helps accredited and institutional investors lend money to digitally native businesses looking for financing to accelerate economic growth.
- Esgro (Atlanta, GA) – offers escrow of payments in a mobile app for gig economy workers, helping to protect payment from cancellation.